Your pet’s health is our top priority. We appreciate your patience while we work through the large volume of emails and phone calls we are receiving at this time.
We check our email and voicemails frequently through-out the day and are doing our best to answer quickly. Unfortunately responses are taking us longer than expected and we may not be able to get back to you the same day. Please know that we are working hard to assist all of our patients as timely as possible.
If you believe your pet is experiencing a medical emergency, please contact the Veterinary Emergency Clinic at 716-839-4043.
Sick Pet Visits
Please email us with a description of what your pets illness is. You may attach pictures if you have them. Tell us of any changes in diet, behavior and a brief description of your concern.
Routine Wellness Exams
It may take us a few days to respond. We are currently booking most wellness exams 3 to 6 weeks out. If your pet is overdue for vaccines we will review with our Doctors to determine how quickly they need to be seen. If your pets wellness due date is a few weeks to months ahead we will be booking them closer to the due dates.
Hours of Operation
Limited hours in effect – Monday – Friday from 7:30 to 5:00 p.m.
Curbside Services Only
At this time we are continuing to operate by using curbside services with no clients permitted to enter the building. We do make an exception for euthanasia. Please talk to our staff when making your appointment.
- Routine Office Visits – We are practicing curbside visits at this time to help maintain a healthy social distance for our clients and our staff. Please pull into our lot and follow the directions on the sign to call in for service.
- TeleVet – At this time we are offering telemedicine visits for some of our non- wellness visits. Your pet must be up to date on their annual wellness exam to be considered for an online appointment.
Help For Pet Anxiety During Vet Visits
Dr. Garofalo explains why some pets need medication during their veterinary visits.Learn More
- Request an appointment through our app Ellicottvets or on our website at ellicottvets.com/request-appointment
- Request a prescription refill on our website at ellicottvets.com/prescription-refill
- For all other questions you can send us a request at ellicottvets.com/contact-us
We would like to thank you for all the support that you have given us during the COVID restrictions. We appreciate that you trust us to care for your pets and we consider you all part of our Ellicott Street family.