We are so pleased to begin to bring clients back into the Ellicott Street Animal Hospital beginning Monday 6/21. Please follow these guidelines:
- When you arrive in our parking lot, call the phone number on our parking spot signs.
- If you have an appointment with a pet for a doctor, our staff will collect your concerns and your pets’ history over the phone.
- You will then be escorted with your pet directly to an exam room to see the doctor.
- All clients are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth while in the building regardless of vaccine status.
- One family member per visit will be allowed into the exam room.
- All clients have the option of remaining in their car for the visit.
- Medication/food pickups will remain curbside.
- Surgeries, hospital admits, and visits that do not require a doctor’s visit or exam will remain curbside.
- Saturdays will remain curbside until further notice.
Help For Pet Anxiety During Vet Visits
Dr. Garofalo explains why some pets need medication during their veterinary visits.Learn More
- Request an appointment through our app Ellicottvets or on our website at ellicottvets.com/request-appointment
- Request a prescription refill on our website at ellicottvets.com/prescription-refill
- For all other questions you can send us a request at ellicottvets.com/contact-us
We are excited to take this step towards better service and care for you and your pets. Thank you for your wonderful support through all of this year as we strive to provide the best possible care for your fur babies.