To keep you updated and make sure all our clients stay informed during this changing landscape, we will be reaching out with periodic updates.
With new directives out of Albany, we want you to know that veterinarians are classified as essential and we will remain open for you and your pet.
Here are some updates:
- We have changed our hours to 8-5 M-F and 8-12 Saturdays
- We are seeing sick and emergency cases, puppies/kittens that need their first round of vaccines and pets that are overdue on their Lepto and Lyme vaccines.
- We are asking to postpone all wellness visits and elective surgeries to conserve medical supplies.
- We are only seeing established clients at this time.
- Call from the car when you arrive.
- All pets are seen in the hospital, while our clients remain in their vehicle.
- Med refills and pet food will be brought out to you.
- Sadly, we have suspended our in-home enthanasia service
- For in-hospital enuthasia, we ask no more than two adults accompany the pet into the hospital.
- Our pharmacy and our prescription pet foods are well stocked and we have trustworthy on-line options as well.
We take our role as leaders in the community seriously and need to lead by example. Together we can flatten the curve.