Happy Holidays from the staff at Ellicott Street Animal Hospital!
This year we will be giving our staff a little bit of extra time to celebrate with their families. Please see our holiday schedule below. Please call us by Friday for medication refills that need to be picked up no later than Saturday 12/22 at Noon or Saturday 12/29 at Noon. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
Closed – Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Wednesday & Thursday, December 26 & 27th
- 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Friday, December 28th
- 8 a.m. – Noon – Saturday, December 29th
Closed – New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Wed, Wednesday & Thursday, January 2nd & 3rd
- 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Friday, January 4th
- 8 a.m. – Noon – Saturday, January 5th
The Vet Emergency Clinic is open 24 hours a day and can be reached for emergencies while we are closed. They can be reached at 716-427-5114.
The Elves at ESAH